This icon above the sea is thé location for spectacular meetings and parties with 12.000 square metre available and view over the beach and North Sea. De Pier in Scheveningen/The Hague is built in 1959, thereafter closed in 2013 and re-opened in 2015.
De Pier offers culinary enjoying at the Foodboulevard, hotel staying in Pier Suites, entering an extreme challenge in Zipline or Bungy jump, business meetings in the Sea View Offices, riding in the Ferris Wheel or drinking a beer at one of the outside terraces of De Pier.
Visiting De Pier with 2 people or a group of 3.000 guests, De Pier is the ideal location for your meeting, team building activity, dinner, presentation or business party.
- 3000 people
- Meeting rooms
- Largest meeting room
- Venue style
- Layout of the room
- Banquet, Cocktail, Meeting
- Type of event
- Meeting, Presentation, Social event
Meetings & Events
De Pier is an iconic venue on the coast and it is the unconventional place for business meetings and events. De Pier can easily accommodate groups of any size, from 2 up to 3000 people varying from a one hour session up to a full day meeting. During your break you can fully recharge at the beach or at your private terrace above the sea.
De Pier is located at the beach of The Hague/Scheveningen and can be easily reached by public transport and by car.
- Rotterdam-The Hague airport is about 30 minutes by car or 55 minutes by public transport;
- Schiphol Airport is about 40 minutes by car or 1 hour by public transport;
- There are several parkings close to De Pier within walking distance (such as APCOA Parking Scheveningen Strand and Interparking Boulevard);
- You can take tram 9 from The Hague Central train station or tram 1 from The Hague HS train station.
Request for Proposal
Could De Pier be the venue of your next successful business event? Contact us to talk through the options!