Bleyenberg is a multi-hospitality-concept in the centre of The Hague; a café and restaurant on the ground floor, four event- and meeting spaces for 2 up to 400 guests on the first and second floor, and on the third floor The Hague's first rooftop bar, with an awesome view over the city centre.
- 400 people
- Meeting rooms
- Largest meeting room
- Venue style
- Layout of the room
- Cocktail, Meeting, Theatre
- Type of event
- Conference, Meeting, Presentation, Social event
Bleyenberg is located in the heart of The Hague and opened in the summer of 2017 in the former "Kwantum'-building; a well-known DIY-store that had been vacant for almost 15 years. It was decided The Hague needed some new positive energy and this was the start of Bleyenberg.
The five-story building has The Hague's first rooftop bar on the third floor, overviewing the city centre, one large event space on the second floor for a maximum of 160 guests, three comfortable meeting - and event spaces on the second floor for a maximum of 50 guests, a restaurant and café on the ground floor.
Bleyenberg is located in the centre of The Hague and can be easily reached by public transport and by car.
- You can find the parking garage Qpark and the tram (Tram 2,3,4 and 6) in front of Bleyenberg's door;
- The Central Train Station is only two stops away by tram;
- The City Hall only one stop;
- Rotterdam-The Hague airport is 50 minutes by public transport or 25 minutes by car;
- Schiphol Airport is about 45 minutes away by car and public transport.
- The restaurant and café of Bleyenberg are open Thursday - Sunday from 15h till late.
- The meeting and event spaces are available every day of the week, from 08h onwards. Only when a reservation is made.
- The rooftop bar is open from Thursday to Sunday, from 15h till late, and in summertime always when the sun is out, come enjoy the sun!
- The Bleyenberg Karaoke Bar in the basement is open Thursday - Sunday from 16:30h till late.
Your next event at Bleyenberg!
Get in touch for more information about this venue in the city center of The Hague!