Hybrid City Alliance Launch
💻 REGISTER HERE for the Hybrid City Alliance Launch
You are invited to join the launch of the Hybrid City Alliance, a creative new offering for conference and event buyers, which will take place virtually on:
📆 16 December 2020 | 🕒 16:00 CET | Webinar format
What to expect?
- Welcome and introduction
- Hear about (inter)national multiple city hybrid meeting concepts from the ICCA president
- Hear from partner cities their stories: how the idea came about and why they are joining
- Call to action and announcement of the Alliance's next steps
For whom is this event?
- Global and National Associations
- Corporates and Agencies
- Event Professionals and Meeting Planners
- CVBs and DMOs
- PCOs and DMCs
- AV and Production companies
The Hybrid City Alliance concept
The Hybrid City Alliance offers organizers of international events a solution when organizing multiple city hub events. The city partners in the Alliance are ready to act as one point of contact to streamline and simplify the clients’ interaction with multiple cities regarding one event.
Hybrid events are an important way forward for the event industry to return to live formats. The multiple city hybrid meeting can now be seen as a suitable alternative to online meetings at a time when more face-to-face participation is desired.
Having multiple city hybrid hubs provides an opportunity for regional and international events to take place safely.