Intern Events & Projects Coordinator
The most beautiful city in the Netherlands? That is The Hague and we are proud of it. Our core task? Attracting and retaining residents, visitors, congresses and foreign companies and institutions. This is how we stimulate The Hague's economy and create jobs for residents. We do this by connecting. We connect new companies with The Hague, visitors with the city and event planners with venues. We do this together: with colleagues and with our partners. We are one team and we are committed. We think about what we do, whether it is sustainable and whether it is good for The Hague and the world. We have an open corporate culture in which we unburden each other. One person does that for a colleague, another for a client or partner. We love to inspire and we do so with ‘’Haagse Bluf’’. We come up with new refreshing ideas and, above all, we don't want to color within the lines too much. A team you want to be a part of? We want you to be a part of ours.
The Hague & Partners is the official marketing and acquisition organization for promoting leisure activities, conferences and business development in The Hague. As a professional non-profit organization, we strive to strengthen the economy of our city and promote employment by attracting (inter)national visitors, conferences, companies and institutions to the city.
Within the Development Team of The Hague & Partners, we have the ambition to put The Hague even more on the map internationally. That's why we are looking for an:
Intern Events & Projects Coordinator (full-time)
What will you do and why?
You will have a challenging role, work in an enthusiastic team and have an important role. You will support the Project Managers within Team Development in the areas of applications and planning of events and press trips. In addition, you will assist the Campaign Marketers and the B2B department with marketing, sales, acquisition and programs. Our goal is to put The Hague on the map and we like to do that in an inspiring way, as a team and in collaboration with you. In short, very diverse and educational.
- 3rd or 4th year HBO (Communication, Commercial Economics, Hotel School, Tourism/Event or Leisure Management);
- Internship Position;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Available full-time for a minimum of 5 months.
What are your strengths?
- Organizing: you enjoy organizing events together with the Project Managers through the Event Design Canvas strategy.
- Inspiring: great projects are waiting for you. Think of press trips, business and internal events and much more.
- Providing support: you enjoy supporting and assisting the Business Development team in their daily work.
What do we expect from you?
- Communicative skills (oral and written);
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
What is our offer?
- During your internship you will receive a compensation;
- A dynamic internship with plenty of room for your own ideas;
- And of course an enthusiastic team of colleagues who love the city of The Hague.
For more information you can contact Giovanna Pressani via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send your application letter and CV to Wendy Lupker, HR advisor via email@example.com